Hello friends!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
My name's Rach, 19yrs old, and I'm on my journey to living a better life! My passions are music, Volkswagens, and tattoos. Born and raised in MD, but currently in WV, I'm working hard to create the life I've always dreamed of.

I just started P90x on July 27th and I love it more than I can express! As of today I weigh 197lbs, but soon enough I will be down in the 130-140lb range lookin' lean. I just discovered that I have thyroid disease, but I'm not letting that phase me one bit on my quest for better health.

I can't wait to get to know you all and share in your trials and celebrations! :flowerforyou:

Rach

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    My name's Rach, 19yrs old, and I'm on my journey to living a better life! My passions are music, Volkswagens, and tattoos. Born and raised in MD, but currently in WV, I'm working hard to create the life I've always dreamed of.

I just started P90x on July 27th and I love it more than I can express! As of today I weigh 197lbs, but soon enough I will be down in the 130-140lb range lookin' lean. I just discovered that I have thyroid disease, but I'm not letting that phase me one bit on my quest for better health.

I can't wait to get to know you all and share in your trials and celebrations! :flowerforyou:

Rach
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    YAY welcome, We're excited your here! You're going to love it, it's a great place and most of the people are polite and nice.:bigsmile: Good luck on your journey to a healthy and better you.
  • StringBikini09
    Options
    Hey Rach! Welcome to MFP. It's a great site for support and motivation. Wish you the best of luck in living a better life!!
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Welcome Rach, We will all be here for you in your jouney, as we hope you will be for us.
    Keep yourself well.

Monica
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Thank you all! I have been a member of Fitday for awhile but I like the format of this site a lot better. Good luck on your journies!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just curious... What kind of exercise programs are you guys doing? After P90x I think I'm going to branch into the Slim series and Turbo jam.
  • monica5237
    Options
    I have been doing pilates and also i have been jump roping and that is kinda fun. I am not doing any particular training program. I also would like to try the turbo jam I just have not spent the money for it yet................I am a little cheap :blushing:

I also do my walking
  • RachVR6
    Options
    That's great! I'm inspired by how much weight you've lost already!
  • setfree_2
    Options
    Welcome Home! I checked out fitday also and didn't like it as well as this place, well lets all do this together and loose those unwanted pds.
  • monica5237
    Options
    That's great! I'm inspired by how much weight you've lost already!

Thank you, We will all be here for you.

I only found this site a week ago, the receptionest at the dr's office told me about it and I have told my co workers about it and now we are all doing it. I am so excited about my weight loss but I have not lost any sizes in a while but I can live with that. as long as the lbs come off.