Wii Zumba

Options
Anyone tried the zumba game for the Wii?

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    No but I'm intrigued.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    It got great reviews on amazon!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have little goals for myself-and this is on my list if I meet them:) I am starting 30DS January 1st-and if I finish it, FEB 1st I get to go out and buy this game:) It got great reviews-and I can't wait to get it!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Do you need Wii Fit to use this??
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Don't trust Amazon reviews when it comes to games.

Here is an actual review done by one of the major game reviewers

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sim/zumbafitness/news.html?sid=6266623&mode=previews

Gamespot and IGN are the two I trust.

Sadly this only got a 6.1/10 (as an average by people who own the game)
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was asking about it myself and one of my MFP friends has it and thinks the world of it. I trust her so I'm thinking of getting one myself
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    How do you log it in the exercise? Dancing?
  • gatorliz
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii and I LOVE it! No, you don't need the fitness board or anything else except for the wii remote. you are supposed to buy the strap to attach it to your waist, but i just wear tight fitting pants and stick it in the side lol. it really gets you moving. i've used it for 2 weeks now and i love it...the time goes by fast and you feel the burn for sure.
  • sjjpdube
    Options
    I love it!! This is how I started on my Zumba craze! If you have kids, they enjoy it too. Hard at first but, it has like 25 different things to do.:smile:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I own it. It's fun. Really gets me sweating. I don't do it very often, but it's one more option in my at home fitness rotation that keeps me from getting bored :)

Charmagne
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm Addicted to the Just Dance and MJ experience games so I think this is the next one on my list of ones to try!
  • i have the zumba work out dvds and they are great, tiring but great and am going to go ahead and get the zumba game on the ps3!!! cant wait! i also use ea active too.

i never go by the reviews as i think its ur choice if u like it or dont! i like to try before i decide to keep if not i refund it.
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It is GREAT!!! I look forward to doing it, even at 5AM. The only thing is the "instructor" doesn't give verbal cues and actually very few motions to let you know what's coming, but you learn the routines pretty quick and the main thing is to not worry about doing every step perfectly, but to just keep moving.
    I generally prefer to follow regular DVD workouts, but I love this on the Wii.
    I recommend it highly!!!
    Catniss
  • abalina
    abalina Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i want it really bad lmao
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I'm still learning so I find it to be a bit difficult to follow and it gets a bit boring after the 25 min mark......BUT I'm going to try it until I get better at it then decide, I live in an upper duplex too, so I can't jump a lot really because it would be too loud, so that could be part of my issue too, I'm just not getting into it enough...