JM 30 Day Shred !

Options
Anyone else would like to join ? I am going to start tomorrow !

Replies

• erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started a little while ago and am currently on level 2 day 5. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • stephanniehall
    stephanniehall Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just (re)started today. It works. I've done it 2 times before with great results. Hoping this time I don't forget to keep doing something after I'm done it!
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started 5 days ago. I think I'll start doing it 2 times a day starting tomorrow. I can't find any other workout I like. Feel free to add me
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I start level 3, but you can add me if you like! :)
  • wanzeee
    wanzeee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Day 3 of Level 1 !!!
  • wijody
    wijody Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really need to start something like this! I have it, but never touched it. Is there a lot of TALKING in it? I hate videos with lots of talking. Maybe I could copy it to my computer and edit out all the talking ...
  • amymctgr
    amymctgr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm planning to start this tomorrow. Never done it before. How are you finding it? Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow as well.!! Is anyone doing other exercise at the same time, or do you just do the videos? I just want to know if I should be running or doing more cardio along with the shred??
  • wanzeee
    wanzeee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mute the sound!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Monday feel free to add and also u can join a group for extra
    Accountability n support

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50118-jillian-michael-workouts
  • Betty_Rubble
    Betty_Rubble Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 4! There are a few JM Groups, and a few 30DS one also. Good luck!
  • Tnyakhan
    Tnyakhan Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday too :)
  • gagnon9691
    gagnon9691 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There is talking but after day 1 when I know what is going on I would just listen to music instead of the video. You do the same video for 10 days so once you get it down you can just mute it and listen to your own thing.
    I really need to start something like this! I have it, but never touched it. Is there a lot of TALKING in it? I hate videos with lots of talking. Maybe I could copy it to my computer and edit out all the talking ...