Crazy, crazy for ink!! PICS

Replies

• futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    I have shoulders and left arm done, but im stuck at work so can't post pic :(
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    i dont have one yet but I will one day soon! I love them! Bumping to see all the awesome art!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    4376564_1713.jpg

That's 1/5 and the only one I can get a picture of at work.

I'm going in for #6 soon.
  • fhfreedom
    fhfreedom Posts: 35 Member
    I know it sounds silly but I was waiting until I reached my goal weight before I got another tattoo, a treat if you like, but now i'm not so sure. I was thinking about getting a side panel done from hip to breast but I've heard this is especially painful if you are just skin & bone there and i'm not so good with the pain (I have 3 tats already one on my left shoulder, lower back and on my foot). So my question is do I wait till I lose some weight and then get it done or do it now while I have a little cushioning? I'm a size 12/14.

I have a side piece, I am about the same size, I truly believe it would not feel any different regardless of my size. It's tender there no matter what and I couldn't wait!!
    I would attach a photo if I had one on hand.
  • lookinggoodkel
    lookinggoodkel Posts: 1,235 Member
    22070_250034512139_2341439_n_zps590adcd3.jpg

that is amazing and i love it
  • nurssassy
    nurssassy Posts: 71 Member
    Some people collect shot glasses when they travel I collect tats. I'm not really sure how many I have now and I don't know how to post pics :embarassed: My favorite tattoo is one I got for mothers day last year. I got both my daughters to autograph my arm. Bless their hearts, even though they are in their 20's they were sweating bullets because they didn't want to hurt their "mommy."
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    My skin is yet unmarked. I know what I want I have just never bitten the bullet and done it. I hear they can be addictive. :devil: Don't think I am ready to resist further temptation. Easier to say no to something you have never tried.

But one day. Also questioning where I would place it.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    My chest is the biggest one and my most fav. I have 6.

ohlala_zps230fa9f8.jpg
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    love, Love, LOVE tats!! I don't have one yet, but I've got a million picked out. So beautiful everyone!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Mines not crazy... But here It is
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    Here is mine. I plan to get another one when I am closer to my weight loss goals.

1558725_10203000669836567_2081027739_n.jpg
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    No idea how to post pics :( I have a few, chest piece, shoulder, arm and hip
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    I know it sounds silly but I was waiting until I reached my goal weight before I got another tattoo, a treat if you like, but now i'm not so sure. I was thinking about getting a side panel done from hip to breast but I've heard this is especially painful if you are just skin & bone there and i'm not so good with the pain (I have 3 tats already one on my left shoulder, lower back and on my foot). So my question is do I wait till I lose some weight and then get it done or do it now while I have a little cushioning? I'm a size 12/14.

Hmm this is a good question! I don't have that part of me done as I haven't had kids yet and don't want to stretch the tat. But I would say that on my ribs on my back hurt quite a bit but not on the boney parts, mainly just the whole area. So I am not sure if it is about the bone being close to the surface. Anyone else got input? I know that everyone feels pain differently too....so it's an individual thing.

Yes its an individual thing but my niece has a huge tat in the same area in black n grey and it was murder she has loads of tats.. recommend padding in that area... my daughters a tattoo artist and recommends the same ;)

my tattoo is below.. im having more added to it soon!

7911a57f-af84-4cec-a0d6-90c1b050a3a3_zpsf1232d95.jpg

2c83b3eb-1fed-4991-9ed4-61f64cff2c08_zps1c17e7ff.jpg
  • mandylouise83
    mandylouise83 Posts: 1 Member
    My first post - hope this works...

This is on my right inner forearm. Its from a birthday card from Dad. He committed suicide in July '11 and I got this as a reminder from him - his handwriting and all.

20140310_183904_zps4d604cc1.jpg

This is my left collar bone area - my husband is a truck driver so its sort of a tribute to him/us.

2014-03-10183722_zps889825ce.jpg

This is on my left shoulder blade - dragonflies for my sons and the butterfly for my daughter.

9bdb37ea-1804-4475-be6e-82338a1c5b6c_zpsb0548ed3.jpg

And my "tramp stamp" - it needs recoloring so bad...

4e2f8e77-4e88-4d7f-9e23-25ca92ad23c7_zpsa99649cf.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    I got a couple.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    No idea how to post pics :( I have a few, chest piece, shoulder, arm and hip

I got mine off facebook so I right clicked on it and selected copy image url then pasted into the forums between [ img ] [ / img ]
    without spaces in it.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member

Hmm this is a good question! I don't have that part of me done as I haven't had kids yet and don't want to stretch the tat. But I would say that on my ribs on my back hurt quite a bit but not on the boney parts, mainly just the whole area. So I am not sure if it is about the bone being close to the surface. Anyone else got input? I know that everyone feels pain differently too....so it's an individual thing.

Yes its an individual thing but my niece has a huge tat in the same area in black n grey and it was murder she has loads of tats.. recommend padding in that area... my daughters a tattoo artist and recommends the same ;)

my tattoo is below.. im having more added to it soon!

7911a57f-af84-4cec-a0d6-90c1b050a3a3_zpsf1232d95.jpg

2c83b3eb-1fed-4991-9ed4-61f64cff2c08_zps1c17e7ff.jpg

Love these, I am going to get a rose as part of a half sleeve...eventually.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    I wish I had pictures of mine. They are kind of plain though. Just 2 small black ink. When i get to my goal I plan to get another one with my sons name possibly.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    e0Ov1fb.jpg

Probably should get a photo of the back piece properly, but it's unfinished (has been for years now, ran out of $).