Help Me Stay On Track!

Options
:laugh: I have been falling back and forth for the last 3 weeks and I need a little boost. I know what I should do, however my body started craving things that I have not had in forever, I just need some suggestions on what I should do to keep my body and my mind focussed. I have lost over 40lbs and I do not want to gradually gain them back. My goal is to lose at least 2lbs by the 14th of this month!!!! Help!!!

Replies

• LeeDorah
    LeeDorah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to make this a life style change. Lets help each other stay on track. Add me as a friend
  • nfranklin01
    nfranklin01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks and I have sent a friend request!
  • Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    :laugh: I have been falling back and forth for the last 3 weeks and I need a little boost. I know what I should do, however my body started craving things that I have not had in forever, I just need some suggestions on what I should do to keep my body and my mind focussed. I have lost over 40lbs and I do not want to gradually gain them back. My goal is to lose at least 2lbs by the 14th of this month!!!! Help!!!

Now, 2 pounds in four days really isn't realistic. But ways I usually keep my appetite under control is to use appetite suppressants. If pills don't work best for you, I also suggest drinking tea after your meal. It is a natural alternative.
  • LacieW85
    LacieW85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Up your water intake if possible. Try drinking water before your meals, it can help suppress your appetite.