Wanna live long life

Options
So last few months I am getting wicked headaches. Go to the doctor and he says 'watch your sugar". No problem. Headaches continue. Really bad. maybe I have migranes. Doct gives me T3's. Doesn't make a bit of difference. Then I buy a blood pressure monitor. Blood pressure high. Then I think. I have type 2 diabetes so maybe it's my blood sugar but doc didn't seem THAT concerned. So I got out out old glucometer and HOLY COW 11.4!!!!! No wonder I have a headache. I star testing Blood sugar levels six times a day while using an app I found on google play. Made radical diet changes and exercise daily. Blood sugar levels plummet to 6-6.7. BUT what really made a difference was the myfitnesspal app. I just scan the food I am eating and BAM!!!! all relevant info, including carbs and sugar appear. Now, the only thing I have to do is lose wight, manage BS levels, and live longer.

Replies

• boshka74
    boshka74 Posts: 23
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan best of luck.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    The way we measure blood sugars in my hospital you'd be pretty dead with all of those levels. :drinker: Glad you are well.