Hi- I am New-

Options
Hi everyone,
I am new to using the online myfitnesspal, it has been a long difficult journey, biggest missing piece was an encouraging & like-minded people.

My goals are for long term positive changes and most importantly to lose the weight I gained over the years during graduate school, exactly 28 lbs.

Replies

• boshka74
    boshka74 Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add I'm always up for an encouraging word or two. Sometime it might even be considered helpful.
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    You are welcome to add me:-)
  • kimi80
    kimi80 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, I'm after encouraging and like minded people also. I have been a member for a while now but always fell off the wagon I'm hoping this time to stick it out. Feel free to add me also :happy:
  • clana2014
    Options
    Thank everyone, I really appreciate the welcome. I am currently shopping around for a new gym, any recommendation would be great. I am currently a member of Lucille Roberts. My biggest problems is eating 1-2 BIG meals a day, usually at night. I put my body through a lot, I constantly starve myself.

I have been chicken/meat free for 1.5 months until today. I was soo disappointed in myself, not only did I not utilized my only day off to workout but I had chicken.
  • Daisyrn
    Daisyrn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me too :smile:
  • kimi80
    kimi80 Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks for the add Clana :) I'm from Australia so I don't have any recommendations for a gym. Don't be disappointed just go back to what you are supposed to have the next meal... This is something I have to train myself to do... Good luck with it all!:smile:
  • clana2014
    Options
    Thanks Kimi80, I am officially starting over tomorrow. (-