Progress pictures... starting to see a difference!

Options
2»

Replies

• jpayne1120
    jpayne1120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • CelebrityStatus
    CelebrityStatus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great work! Looks like more than 25 lbs too. Thanks for sharing.

It is possibly more like 35 ... my scale may be inaccurate. My SW was 305 (doc's office, so accurate!) , and my CW according to my home scale is 279 ... but on a gym scale, I have weighed as small as 268 ... so I am not sure ... I am trying to focus more on healthy eating and exercise than on the physical number lost :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I have lost weight many times, but this is the first time that I am doing it healthfully and with exercise, and I feel great. I couldn't imagine going back to my former lifestyle. I am now running (for fun, even! lol) , when I was out of breath walking from my car to my front door previously.
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thats great. Keep it up. I'm gonna send a friends request. I like watching people lose weight. It motivates me believe it or not. Its more of if they can do it so can I. :)
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow! You can totally see a difference. And with 25! Wow, nice ab cuts! Keep going girl. You got this! Yay!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Keep it up.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations! Adopting a healthy lifestyle is hard, but so well worth it. Especially if it helps make you feel good about you. You look great, btw. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!