ViSalus 'BODY BY VI' challenge, anyone?

Options
Has anyone heard of ViSalus? Google it.

Has anyone taken it? Know if it works? I've got the DVD, the information, read up online, and had people actually speak to me about it, but does anyone know if it really works ?

I'm trying it out.

http://jessallens-life.blogspot.com/2010/07/operation-ditch-fat-chick.html (Operation: Ditch the Fat Chick) follow here if you'd like. But honestly, I would love some real responses from real people on here, especially my MFP people ! :) Hope everyone's having a greaaat summer !

Replies

• Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is really into it. I met with her last week, and tried it out myself. I was really impressed. I am actually going to buy it from her on Friday! I plan on just having one shake a day. I know she has had good results with it---she was small to begin with, but said she notices more definition in her muscles. She said her mom used it as well--2 shakes a day---had only 10 pounds to loose and lost 6 of those in 2 weeks!! I'm getting it more for the nutritional benefits and more for a protein drink rather than an actual meal replacement. I think I will still have it as breakfast, or as part of my breakfast though!!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it also. A friend told me about it. I am actually doing it cause he said it would help with my IBS symptoms. I've been on it for a week now and it's totally helped! I have one shake in the morning usually. I'm not really using it for weight loss but if it helps then hey right? LOL I have the shake in the morning with some fruit usually. I'm liking it so far but like Jamie I'm using it more for a nutritional protein shake.
  • ViSci90
    Options
    Hi ladies, yes ViSalus is a great product. And yes it works. I am living proof and I was so impressed with it that I wanted to promote it as well. If there are still any questions, here are some highlights of the ViSalus Vi-Shape:

1. A unique, concentrated and absorbable blend of proteins processed to remove fat, lactose, carbohydrates and isoflavones to provide pure, concentrated protein. When mixed with milk or soy milk, we provide 20-22 grams of protein, the right mix to burn fat and build lean muscle.
    2. Low sodium. Lower than other brands!
    3. Contains a serving of whole milk, for bone healthy calcium.
    4. Contains a full serving of fruit or vegetable fiber, without gas.
    5. Contains digestive aids and enzymes, including prebiotic activity for
    maximum nutrition absorption.
    6. Smells and tastes like cake mix! No grit! No metallic aftertaste.
    7. Only 90 caleries per shake...even a deluxe shake with fruit and milk is under 300 caleries.
    8. The price cannot be beat...only $1.87 per shake....no one can come close. (It comes in different quanities, so just pick the one that fits your needs. )
    9. A unique blend of proteins that work quickly and provide long–lasting nutrition to help you burn fat and build lean muscle.
    10. Heart healthy non-GMO soy protein. (No Isoflavones)
    11. Fibersol™, a new patented fiber blend that helps keep you feeling full, providing benefits of fiber without gas that can be caused by other types of fiber.
    12. Aminogen™ to help your body maximize protein and nutrient absorption.
    13. 23 Vitamins and minerals, along with other ingredients that help you burn fat.
    14. it aids in digestion and metabolising of nutrients in your other foods.

This is ideal for anyone in fitness to increase performance and muscle and of course for anyone wanting to lose weight and just get healthy...I have lost 16 pounds so far and am just into my 2nd month using it. This is the most versatile and best tasting shake I have ever tried.

(Vi-Shape® is also Kosher BTW)

It flat out works!!!!

I can answer any questions you might have. Check out my websites listed in my signature for more info or ask me directly.
  • MamaRedSpeaks
    Options
    Disclaimer: I an Independent Distributor

That said. I became a distributor because of how good I felt after being on the shakes. I now use 2 shakes a day and so does my husband. He lost weight, I gained energy and now that I've gained the energy, I'm ready to tackle the weight loss portion too. As for the person who mentioned scam...it hasn't been for me. I've actually been saving money on my grocery bill (which I didn't at first because I had spent a good portion of 2010 on a liquid diet because of multiple life-threatening illnesses). "Even" at $99 for two bags of the shake mix, which is 60 meals, I'm saving money on my groceries. My family laughs every time I open my mouth saying "oh goodness, sounds like she 'drank the kool-aid'." And I'm sure I do sound like that. And when you've been bedridden for over a year, feeling better and starting to lose weight is a high! Smile.

I had been buying various flavors of protein powders for a while and I happen to love that I can combine this shake with about anything else I want to. The flavor mix ins are not just for flavor, each of them is a health-based thing and you don't have to buy them to get the shake. There are a bunch of recipes out on the web and we've come up with our own favorite:

A handful of frozen mixed berries, 1/2 c chocolate almond milk, 1/2-3/4 c rice milk, 1/2 c Greek yogurt, 2 scoops of shake mix. Put in a blender with a couple of ice cubes and 2 drops of peppermint extract.

Anyway, that's my experience and it has been a true gift in so many ways.

Many blessings...if I can answer questions, I'm happy to do so. And no, I won't try to recruit you. Smiles.

MamaRed
    203.MAMA054 (203.626.2054)