Replies

• Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    congrats you came a long ways and look awesome
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation!!!!! So proud of you and the work you have done!!! Congratulations!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I bet you feel it too! Congratulations on your success and good luck getting to your ultimate goal!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It took me about a year to lose that weight. I started on my 30th bday...the pick of me with the baby is just a few months before and the last pic is just a few weeks after my 31st bday. FYI I used another site for the 1st 60lbs but love MFP much more because of the support from people like you. Also I went to the gym 3-4 days a week and aimed for burning 3000 calories a week. I also started weight training about 3 months into it. I am luckly enough to work with and have a few MD's as close friends. They all told me if I wanted to change my body for good I needed to weight train.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you are doing great!!! You are such an inspiration to all of us on our journey!!1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!