This time is the last time!

Options
Hi There. Wedding in August - 28 lbs to lose. Need all the help and support I can get!

Replies

• jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Now, if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. You can do it!! :)
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Hiyah you have a good amunt of time to make a difference. Dont do anything drastic which will make you want to give up or put on all the weight back after the wedding. Track everything you eat and make sure you are not hungry. Good luck. x
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hiyah you have a good amunt of time to make a difference. Dont do anything drastic which will make you want to give up or put on all the weight back after the wedding. Track everything you eat and make sure you are not hungry. Good luck. x

I agree nothing drastic. Just eat for energy, not just to eat! Track it all. Get a little exercise in daily. Preparing for a wedding is stressful, don't use it as an excuse to eat. When you are feeling stressed take a walk drink some water. Put on your favorite music, you can do it!
  • LisaWhite1965
    LisaWhite1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies guys. Makes me feel so motivated. Off to walk the dog....!
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I think most of us lost weight for our wedding - funny how we all do it for one day but not for the other 364 days of the year beyond it nor the rest of our lives!

It was 22yrs after my wedding day (after many many wt loss peaks and troughs) that I decided it was my last time and I've been maintaining for over a yr. I'd love you to be one of the few who looks beyond the big day at what REALLY matters and keep it off for good not just the honeymoon! Don't wait until you're in your 40's.

Go for it but go for it in the right way and not with an end date :o)
  • Fatrus40
    Fatrus40 Posts: 5
    Options
    Please add me I m hoping to say good bye to 30 pounds byt August 1 st ... Need lots of support and will get it all back in return