HLN Shared my story, Thank you Everyone!

Options
I shared a picture last week of my 7 month progress of 180 pounds lost. It was shared on several sites and got HLN, CNN's sister company, attention so they decided to do a interview with me about it.

Thank you all so much and please feel free to follow me on facebook.com/jwaltfitness to ask any questions. I answer 100% of messages received.

Thanks again!!

Link to HLN story

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/03/07/jonathon-walters-weight-loss?hpt=hln10_4

Replies

• lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Very cool!!! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your success so far!
  • Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow Jonathan, your story is amazing! You are proof that it CAN be done, and the "miracle" to doing it is changing your mindset. I too lost my father last year. He was an inspiration, having lost over 200# after age 50. You are also an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SO COOL!!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Really nice...and I like the end. Not worried about tomorrow, not worried about yesterday. Looking at TODAY!

Wonderful, and I'm glad HLN did this. You are just doing a WONDERFUL job.
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Crazy amazing dude! Great job!!
  • honeyspot1
    honeyspot1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great. You can do anything when you put your mind to it!!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Can you say AWESOME!!!.....congratulations!
    I shared a picture last week of my 7 month progress of 180 pounds lost. It was shared on several sites and got HLN, CNN's sister company, attention so they decided to do a interview with me about it.

Thank you all so much and please feel free to follow me on facebook.com/jwaltfitness to ask any questions. I answer 100% of messages received.

Thanks again!!

Link to HLN story

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/03/07/jonathon-walters-weight-loss?hpt=hln10_4
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!