FITBIT Force wrist band recalled

Options
Fitbit announced it is voluntarily pulling the Fitbit Force from shelves and recalling units after reports that the band reacted badly with some users’ skin.

Replies

• bmp1967
    bmp1967 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have had mine since Christmas and "so far, so good". No problems with my FitBit. I love it.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had mine for about 6 weeks before the rash started. A refund is on its way. I've not worn it for over a week and the rash is still there.
  • MelieLouise
    Options
    I have created a Facebook group for user of Fitbit who have developed the rash/blisters/scaly thick skin. Search for Fitbit Rash. I'd love to hear from others and see their photos of their "skin irritation", which for the record is really burning me 9 days in.

See you there!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Had mine since beginning of January. Not giving it up. I'm good :D
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Have a co-worker who has worn his since Dec w/ no issues - I went a few weeks ago to purchase one and they are already pulled from everywhere I went - ****'sSporting Goods, Walmart, Kmart, Target and a few other places. The next day I had read on CNN & Yahoo about the "voluntary" recall. My FLEX so far no issues, but I clean it weekly.
  • Booda101
    Booda101 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why they are limiting the recall to the Force. I've seen numerous posts that people have been getting rashes with the Flex, myself included.