hi!

Options
Hi new here. I need to gain weight whilst gaining muscle.
To set the story was around 16 stone start of the year but cycling to work and working for 12 hours just shaved it all off. Muscle has virtually left totally!

I need to gain weight and pack muscle at the same time.

Im trying to figure out what calorie intake i need daily. I plan to exercise 5 days a week.
Food wise. At work its rare i get chance to eat so will use a high intake shake. Around that though im lost at what i should be eating outside of that. Hate fish sadly lol. Meats okay but pricey. Im more of easy food person. So need to do away with the rubbish but eat high calorie food. Trying to read through a lot of information but getting lost.

So yeah to sum up currently at 72lbs. Need to raise this a lot. Bulk and muscle at the same time. I dont have a specified weight to get to. its a case when i think i look okay i will just maintain it. I cycle 8 miles 4 times a week also so have to plan that out

Thought id ask here in case anyone can do a dummies guide. There is a lot of conflicting information wih regards to bulking and foods etc

Replies

default Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    eat a lot and lift heavy weights.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    You're not really 72 pounds, right? Please tell me you've just made a mistake in the "stone to pounds" conversion. If you're really a 33 year old man at 72 pounds, and not under 5' tall, you should be in the hospital.
  • Super_Amy
    Super_Amy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Maybe its a typo and he's at 172. That would make loads more sense.
  • ashcollins90
    Options
    Lol sorry basically I'm 11 stone. I always confuse myself.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    154 pounds give or take.