Last 10 Pounds!

Options
Hey new to here, have been on a fat loss kick since the end of last year, I have lost 25lbs to date and would be happy with losing another 6 pounds, ecstatic with 10 pounds. Once I get down to that, its time to start trying to build some lean muscle, but thats a story for another day. Reason for joining here is that weightloss and visable fat loss have slowed down greatly, so need to get serious about what I do!

Replies

• grimelle59
    grimelle59 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome, congratulations on your weight loss so far. I'm just starting out, what would you say really helped the most to help you lose 25 lbs?
  • mickphenry
    Options
    Diet, completely diet, I started weight watchers at the end of November and it was mainly the points structure that I needed, if I had known about this site back then I certainly wouldnt have signed up to WW as the nutrition side of things there is severely lacking. I lost about 15 pounds through diet alone, I only started working out at the start of the year and I have actually noticed a more visible difference since then.

I have been slacking on my diet the last 2 weeks but exercising at the same rate and I have yoyoed up and down a pound in that time, so I guess the saying is true, You can't compete with what you eat!