Looking Good in Latex

Options

Replies

• daydreamblighter
    Options
    Yaaay good luck! :D I always wear corsets to fetish clubs, which are quite handy to cover up the problem areas ;) But since you are guy and apparently not CD/TV you probably woulnd wanna put a corset on :D

I did consider a corset, and also a boob tube! I'm bi anyway, so I'm not worried about looking macho. I think I'll go for a sleeveless vest or maybe even a short-sleeved shirt. That will cover up most issues!
  • daydreamblighter
    Options
    That's a lot of pre-planning! It's months away.

Good luck but remember..........pics or it didn't happen!!

It's only 9 weeks away!

Pics? DEAL!!!
  • andreyadonna
    Options
    I have to say, Latex might be the best motivator anyone has ever had. I also think it's funny on a site that is all about acceptance and lifting each other up toward our goals, latex is the thing that makes people go "ew". I say, rock on. And remember your Talc Powder!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    *shrugs* Guess this was tmi for some folks.

Good luck. Sounds like great motivation.

2.2 pounds a week... 20 pounds in 9 weeks.. that's a going to take some serious commitment, but I've pulled similar numbers and have seen others pull similar numbers. Best of luck.
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Uh.....
    uh.....
    well....I'm just speechless for once in my life......
  • daydreamblighter
    Options
    "Latex- it's a privilege, not a right" Thanks for giving me a reason to quote Hackers

You inspired me to watch Hackers for the first time last night. It's funny what we thought was cool and hi-tech back in 1995!

Also, the line is, "Spandex: it's a privilege, not a right" :) Spandex is quite different to latex!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I recommend the faux latex--it's fabric, looks like latex, but actually breathes.

Good luck! I know that stuff can be unforgiving, even the faux latex.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    OK, I only came in here, 'cause I was curious. Really.

homerback.gif
  • BigBadDougs
    BigBadDougs Posts: 155
    Options

Affleck was da bomb in Phantoms.

I know that's from Ja and Silent Bob - but dammit, I really enjoyed Phantoms.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    All I can think of is Leslie Nielsen wearing a body condom in The Naked Gun

Ask and ye shall receive

rlf4ud.jpg
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it. I have a simliar goal - going to an event in April that is a circus themed burlesque show with a bunch of pin-up models, with whom I am friends with and will soon be modeling with them. My photo is the outfit I'm trying to make sure I can squeeze into :) Best of luck to the both of us.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing- pictures. Not sure I've ever seen anyone wearing Latex other than in glove form.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    "Latex- it's a privilege, not a right" Thanks for giving me a reason to quote Hackers

You inspired me to watch Hackers for the first time last night. It's funny what we thought was cool and hi-tech back in 1995!

Also, the line is, "Spandex: it's a privilege, not a right" :) Spandex is quite different to latex!

I was wondering if this "Latex" was similar to our Spandex. That would make more sense to me, and I would think more comfortable;)
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Alrighty then. Good luck. It's nice to have goals...

I totally thought this was going to be about looking good in bike shorts.

^^ THIS!! hahaha I was like, must be someone talking about looking hot in some tiny gym shorts or tight leggings...nope...I was way off.

Good luck to you OP!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    i just want this on my feed, nothing more.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    i just want this on my feed, nothing more.
    QFT
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Sir....would you please point me in the direction of the latex store where you purchased your outfit. I'll need mine for an MFP meetup this coming May.
  • daydreamblighter
    Options
    I looked at some faux latex trousers (pants). They're much cheaper than latex! I'll probably get them. Thanks for the tip.
  • daydreamblighter
    Options
    Sir....would you please point me in the direction of the latex store where you purchased your outfit. I'll need mine for an MFP meetup this coming May.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but I'd recommend eBay as a great place to start.
  • daydreamblighter
    Options
    I'm all for it. I have a simliar goal - going to an event in April that is a circus themed burlesque show with a bunch of pin-up models, with whom I am friends with and will soon be modeling with them. My photo is the outfit I'm trying to make sure I can squeeze into :) Best of luck to the both of us.

Good luck! I bet you'll look great!