Options
Hello every one. A little about myself. I work Graveyards as a security guard and go to school full time. I got out of the Army in 2010. Since then I have gone up to 280 lbs. I came down with a case of pancreatitis in January. I have trouble eating because of the pain and started losing weight. I decided to turn this into a blessing to get back down near my service weight. I would like to lose a total of fifty lbs. I have lost 20 in the last two months, but have a terrible track record of letting any losses slip away. I hope that this site will help me keep on track once the pancreatitis clears up and I can reach my goal weight.

Replies

• BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me bro
  • Steezburt
    Steezburt Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me as well. I'm always looking for friends to help motivate on here. This community is awesome and you'll find a lot of useful tips and motivation on here! Welcome :)
  • grube2014
    grube2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Growing up I was always big guy but after settling down and having children
    Things really got to far . When I started on this journey I was 315lbs at 6'3. For the past
    3 weeks I really started watching what I ate and staying at 1200 calories but eating nice healthy
    Wholesome meals to satisfy myself. At first it was a challenge , but I'm learning so many new ways to
    Make sure I stay on track . Since all I ever knew was heavy lifting for bulking for football, I didn't quiet know
    How to workout to lose weight. I took a gamble and bought (Focus t25 ) and it's great . It'll kick your butt but
    for only 25 minutes . It's only been about 3 weeks and I'm already down 16.8lbs (298.2) I still have a long
    Journey ahead with my goal weight being 250 but I'm more Motivated then ever and could still use some help from
    Others that have been through or are going through a huge transformation process like I am.