Midway slump anyone??

Options
broox80
broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
This midway slump is really messing with me!!! For those who have lost around 100 pounds, was the halfway mark tough for you? I have lost almost 60 and need to lose about 45 more. I am trying not to rush things, but it is going on summer
:) Any insight that might help me?? I am not at a plateau, just a stall and my net cals have been kinda low lately. I exercise about 30 minutes to an hour a day (more on weekends) and I do cardio, crossfit and HIIT.

Replies

• viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am sort of in the same type of slump.

After 60lbs lost, I just found that it became more and more difficult.

I am not quite sure why... but I think it is because in the past, I was always able to "make it fit" with the junk and crap I enjoyed. But now, I find that because I am smaller, I just don't have the room for it like I used to.

Hopefully we will both get our mojo back :drinker:
  • kward0222
    kward0222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck too. I'm down 58 but can't seem to get past it. I still have at least 60-65 more to go. It's very frustrating, but I keep hanging in there. I keep checking my calories and changing up my exercise, but no changes. Looking forward to getting outside more, maybe that will help....
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I've gone through slumps and stalls throughout the whole process. Even in maintenance I have days where it's a huge struggle to be active or stay within my calories. All I can tell you is to just keep going, as long as you keep logging you'll get your motivation back. Just know that it's normal for it to come and go.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!! I guess I just need to focus on quality not quantity and give it time!! I just feel like I have finally got it now and want to make up for lost time :)