New Member of MFP!

Options
Hi my name is Danielle. I am new to this and just wanted to stop by and say hey to everyone. Hope to meet a lot of friends out there that will be my encouragement and motivation.

Replies

• Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm new to MFP, only been on for about a week but this place is awesome. Meeting a lot of people to help each other stay motivated.

Add me if you'd like, always here to try and help others.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi. Nice to meet you. You can add me for extra motivation and accountiblity :)
  • kristiekay87
    kristiekay87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too. I just started yesterday. Good luck and you can add me for motivation :)

We are all in this together
  • mickey_jax
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use more motivation
  • Vsera
    Vsera Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! Im fairly new to this too. Seems great and I've heard great things about it. Good luck:) Its always nice to talk to someone about your goals.
  • Kandicek27
    Kandicek27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new(isn) been here for years just never really looked for support. But hey look no real weight loss so maybe this whole hold me accountable thing could help. Hell its worth a try. I'm seeking friends. Not the kind that want to know my sign but the kind that will say "hey squishy Rome wasn't built in a day either was your fat ars, get moving!" Cheers! KK
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just came back last week. Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Barb_A
    Barb_A Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm 62 days into my new way of eating (no sugar, no starch, no grains) on a low carb, moderate protein and high fat Ketogenic diet... have lost 28 lbs and am half way to goal, losing weight i gained last year after quitting smoking 15 mths ago. Feel free to add me for shared motivation and accountability.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck to all...feel free to add for support or someone to talk with