Whats one food you cant live without??

Options

Replies

• SamSal05
    SamSal05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Pizza! Pasta! The Twix bars at the checkout (that was my weekly "treat" while out grocery shopping). Coke!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Walkers Ready Salted crisps
    And Costa iced lemonade… yummmm.
  • cescalet
    cescalet Posts: 6
    Options
    Cheese! I am having such a hard time avoiding cheese. I LOVE IT. So addicting but I am doing the best I can to limit it.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and bread are the bane of my life!
  • kikibanks78
    Options
    Pretty much all Mexican food.
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wine is my weakness.

If you love pasta but not the calories, try Fiber Gourmet pasta. 1/2 the calories of regular.

Thanks I'll try that for sure. I crave pasta, the calories are just so high!
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    For me, it has to be popcorn. I never use butter, just cook it in a pan and add a bit of salt, but oh so yummy!
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Wow - well - there's a bunch of foods I have to have on hand: coffee, eggs, Greek yogurt, a LOT of fresh fruit and veggies and Morningstar faux chicken patties
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Meat! I could never be a vegetarian...
    Probably more specifically steak...
  • jenniferpriggs
    Options
    Pre-"trying to lose weight" it was potato chips. Especially the Ruffles cheddar & sour cream, or any of the Cape Cod ones. I seriously could eat an entire bag without even realizing it. About four years ago, I pretty much had to just ban any type of potato chip from the house. For me, it's the only way I can do it.

My one junky-ish food that I haven't managed to cut out (or even cut back) is half & half. Nothing better in my morning coffee. :drinker:

Healthy go-to foods? Grapefruit. Raw green beans & bell peppers. Raw almonds. HUMMUS, omgosh hummus of any kind. Lots of other things I love, but those are my must-haves, at least every other day.
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - Green & blacks dark

I do crave salad sometimes too - with French dressing & toasted pine nuts ....... Have to have pine nuts.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Potatoes in all forms. I have cut down considerably but I'm from Ireland, they're a way of life. :P
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Hummus and pesto.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I second the muffins. I love muffins. I love them in all sizes and from a variety of places. I've really cut down on them, but I've been making them from scratch a lot, but in smaller sizes. Currently finding ways to lower calories in muffins so I can make the jumbo sized ones~
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and I have some every day :)
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Another peanut butter fan here.

Also, there is nothing that can't be improved by the addition of either melted chocolate or melted cheese. But not both at once.
  • rachelakai2
    rachelakai2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter!
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    meat.. i love my meat :tongue:
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sour cream, this is a more recent addiction for me, I'm not sure why. I could eat it on just about anything, but I do limit it to 2 TB a day.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Spinach, avocado, and olives