paleo diet friends!

Options
Just starting to get into paleo eating! I would love some friends who are on the same journey as me! Pleae add me as a friend if you are doing the paleo lifestyle too! :)

Replies

• ldula88
    ldula88 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    added :) hope you love it as much as I have!!!!
  • RockStarlaa
    RockStarlaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this a shot! I'm going to need a lot of encouragement because I love dairy!
  • tasiamh
    tasiamh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be starting paleo next weekend. would love to have some friends who are already in the know of it all
  • happajen
    happajen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I also just added you. I started going paleo today and will try to go for a whole month to start. I'll share any recipes that may interest you.
  • lilacmeddow
    lilacmeddow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing paleo as well. Not super strict with it myself but I keep pretty good control of it...

here are a few resources I love

-Nerd Fitness... they are amazing. And if you're a nerd in real life... well... you will love it even more
    -Speaking of NF they have an app called Paleo Central (the icon is a caveman scratching his head) It's witty and funny and very helpful
    - Just today I found ThePaleoMom dot com I haven't gone completely through it yet but seems very informative

I'll add you too. I need a few more peeps in my corner with the Paleo thing :-D
  • lilacmeddow
    lilacmeddow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can't let the Paleo Thread drop to the bottom

:-P
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Im excited! :):):) I dont always keep my food diary up to date , but im trying lol more less because im not watching calories but just eating paleo! Were a little lenient on things still (I have a 5&6year old) so its hard to say no cereal for breakfast to them lol but hopefully in the long run! So far I love it , but im craving carbs really bad at night so im trying to fix that. Really excited for all the new friend requests!! Thanks guys!!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.

I am experiencing some major healing with eating this way for the anti-inflammatory properties of this lifestyle.

I have also switched over to making my own soaps, toothpaste, deodorant and have went shampoo free.
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TOO!!! I'M REALLY MOVING IN THIS AREA AND NEED FRIENDS
  • happajen
    happajen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested in recipes I made an amazing substitute for rice last night that helped with my carb craving. The recipe is courtesy of one of my favorite sites skinnytaste. She has a paleo friendly section if you haven't checked it out yet.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/10/cilantro-lime-cauliflower-rice.html