Looking for some more like-minded friends

Options
meghan6867
meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
I've been on MFP for a little over two years now and I'm looking for some more pals: specifically, friends that like to EAT! I love food and I think that eating well is incredibly important. I want to find some friends that try to clean as much as possible.

I want to be motivated by your food log. Whole foods, fruits, veggies, and all that good stuff. I want friends who, like me, could never eat less that 1200 calories a day. Ladies and gents that eat three square meals a day, occasionally indulge (because, let's face it, we all need some ice cream sometimes), but are generally healthy, conscious eaters: I want to be your friend. :smile:

A little about me: I'm twenty-eight. I wound up losing about sixty pounds with MFP, but within the last year 25 of those pounds crept back up on me. I'm working to get back down to about my previous weight right now. Obviously, I love to eat and generally I try to eat very healthy. I also run a lot and am looking forward to doing a handful of races this summer (including my first ever tri!).

Replies

• SnoopysBitch
    Options
    I'm twenty and live on a budget (both money and time) but I LOVE to cook. I haven't done much lately, but I do have some very creative recipes that really incorporate veggies. I usually make them public as well.

Friend me if you want some creative ideas like eggplant manicotti noodles!

Oh, and I'm Italian so I hope you don't mind a little garlic. ;D
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    feel free to check out my diary and add me if you like. :)
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 24 and LOVVVE food. I try to eat generally healthy, although that's not really evident from this past week...
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    "To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable" (that's from oscar wilde, not me!)

I've cut right back on the amount of red meat I eat, so its just a treat now rather than every day. Its taken a huge number of calories out of my diet, and means i can afford better steak when I do indulge... (thursday night's going to be steak night this week, there's a great pub just up the road that we're going to with some friends :) )

feel free to add me (anyone!)
  • laurapariseau
    laurapariseau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to expand my circle of friends. Really getting into the support and shares. Starting to see results and doing it while enjoying my favorite foods. I think it's all about balance. Spent a lot of time working in the culinary world and find it a new challenge to convert my most beloved recipes into versions that are healthy and flavorful. If anyone would like to join me please friend me.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some more pals: specifically, friends that like to EAT! I love food and I think that eating well is incredibly important. I want to find some friends that try to clean as much as possible.
    Same here!
  • Books2014
    Books2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I've just joined and have a haphazard cooking life - half the week, it's just me. For the other half, it includes my parents and my three year old niece - none of whom are dieting :)

And I really like cooking....
  • Jadichick
    Jadichick Posts: 13
    Options
    LETS HELP EACH OTHER! I joined today ! I need to lose 3 .5 stones. Sorry to my American pals , I don't know what that is in pounds! I'm from London, UK. I have no idea how Fitnesspal works, at all . All I know is that I want to lose weight and look and feel good. Add me if you like!
  • Lo0n3y
    Lo0n3y Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me