Day 1 again

:smile: I am trying to starting Day 1 again. Exercising and eating right is struggle fro me. I just need to be healthy! I understand now it is a lifestyle change not dieting when I want to loose a few pounds for the weekend...lol. Good luck to everyone. Yesterday was my first time on the treadmill in a year or more than a year. Today I feel like I have been in a car accident. I am open to any suggestions or help!!!

Replies

• I have heard soaking in a tub with Epsom salt helps muscles. Day 1 down! The start is the worse part, but you did it! Keep going.
  • I've been on MFP on and off for a year and a half, and gone thru much stress in the last year that has led to fluctuations in my weight, currently up 10 lbs from 5-6 months ago. I am currently very motivated to get this ten pounds and more off, but at least ten pounds off my June. I used a treadmill as well. You can do it, the pain you have from yesterday is temporary and you will start to feel so much better eating healthy and exercising.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    speaking from experience,
    i have been on and off of MFP for about two years now.
    just keep at it and allow others to help keep you motivated.
    cos once your motivation stops and you leave this site and its support its so hard to get back the motivation again.
    keep up the hard work though hun :)
    and feel free to add me to support one another
  • Dmayeroff
    Dmayeroff Posts: 8 Member
    A couple weeks ago when I got back into working out, I felt the same way! It's been about 2 weeks now, and I don't get nearly as sore any more. I promise it will go away when you keep at it. Add me - I am always looking for MFP friends to share support :-)
  • mstangiebaby
    mstangiebaby Posts: 5 Member
    Paigerbaby, my grandmother told me the same thing...lol! Thanks!
  • mstangiebaby
    lucille_heath, Thank you! I thought I was alone :)
  • mstangiebaby
    Dmayeroff, Thanks I really need to hear that! :)
  • mstangiebaby
    babymamahowel, Thanks! I love the Treadmill!! It is easier than the elliptical ...gotta start some where lol
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    :smile: I am trying to starting Day 1 again. Exercising and eating right is struggle fro me. I just need to be healthy! I understand now it is a lifestyle change not dieting when I want to loose a few pounds for the weekend...lol. Good luck to everyone. Yesterday was my first time on the treadmill in a year or more than a year. Today I feel like I have been in a car accident. I am open to any suggestions or help!!!

Exactly..baby steps if you need! Glad you joined! Add me if you'd like for extra motivation ;)