Cougars~~You pick them or they pick you?

Options
How do you get one? Or do they pick you? I've never been with one and all my buddies brag about how awesome they are.

Replies

• lookinggoodkel
    lookinggoodkel Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    my ex picked me
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    they-see-me-trollin-trollin-hatin-internet-troll-demotivational-poster-1284530427.jpg.png
  • tomlockhart
    tomlockhart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Every time I've met cougars it's been at the bar and someone from our group initiated the contact.

Usually it's a few gal friends having Happy Hour when we've been successful.
  • _UMADBRO_
    _UMADBRO_ Posts: 21
    Options
    Do you guys tend to be more reserved? We can get a little rowdy....maybe showing too much of our age makes them skittish?
  • winyin
    winyin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    As a cougar you pick them and if they agree they also pick you :)
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    You have to send them pervy PM's.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

And junk pics. Cougars love junk pics.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    OP, you're my new hero. *swoons*

hTCibIt.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You have to put on a bedazzled shirt and skin tight leather pants to stand out from the Betas brah

Peacock it ^
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they have to pick you.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they have to pick you.

If you pick them and they don't pick you...

Well Sublime wrote a song explaining that.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I think they pick you, even if you approach them they still are the ones that pick you or not.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

agreenod.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    For starters, make sure that tattoo is covered.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    For starters, make sure that tattoo is covered.

lol!!!
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    They pick you, and you probably won't even know untill they have you in their claws...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

ahem...

yEihdzIVN3.gif
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    A true cougar is the aggressor. Almost to the point of being obnoxious/sad, they will throw themselves at you over drinks and make every attempt to show cleavage, talk about "younger" things like the super cool Miley Cyrus song that they just LOVE, and of course make it well known that they are SO glad their ex-husband doesn't live in this state anymore...

Yes, they can be fun, but only temporarily. Cougar tolerance must be primed for contact.
  • winyin
    winyin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

You are incorrect. I hate getting pics of some guys junk. I normally block those kind of guys.

A true cougar is the aggressor. Almost to the point of being obnoxious/sad, they will throw themselves at you over drinks and make every attempt to show cleavage, talk about "younger" things like the super cool Miley Cyrus song that they just LOVE, and of course make it well known that they are SO glad their ex-husband doesn't live in this state anymore...

Yes, they can be fun, but only temporarily. Cougar tolerance must be primed for contact.

Also not true, Where are you guys getting your information from it is completely wrong