Hi!

Options
I'm a stay-at-home mom, 38, of an 18yr old son and have been happily married for almost 20 yrs. I decided to change my life on Dec. 26th 2013, instead of waiting for New Year's day, as I had planned. I have lost 35-42 lbs of fat since then, with losing most of it since Feb 1st 2014, when I stopped all food cheating and became very strict with what I was putting into my body. I haven't started working out, yet, as I am having chest pains (I had a stress-test done recently, all ok and EKG's, all ok.) So it may be a hernia or something else which I am also getting checked out.) I am starting slow, as I am a couch potato wanting to bring out my active person inside. I joined here years ago and forgot. I am looking for encouragement, advice and to give it. I want to lose fat and build muscle and endurance. My hobbies are polymer clay art, new at making earrings, I read, [and surf the web for workouts, games, anything I want to know], crafts and fishing and some video games Plus more. :happy:

Replies

• hdunksmith
    Options
    Great Job! I am interested in how to stop all food cheating. haha. How did you change your mentality to get that to happen? I am struggling with that.