Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• michele0101
    Options
    Sugar free pudding cups have gotten me through some cravings. I think they are 60 calories and they taste great!. I still have sugar cravings though. Every time I want something sugary I just think of the scale and how I want it to move DOWN on weigh day. I still struggle and give in the cravings sometimes. Just keep remembering how exciting it is to see lower numbers are your scale!! You CAN do it!!

1861591.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • michele0101
    Options
    Also, remember that you have to indulge sensibly from time to time or you will just end up throwing in the towel, or at least that is how I am.....
  • kaymiller2
    Options
    Well, I'm not sure about your situation, but my top way to avoid foods that will derail me is to not bring them to the house. I avoid bringing how salty/sweet snacks that make me binge and try to find similar foods that are healthier.

I also save eating out for special occasions, that way I'm not tempted by the fattening foods on the menu. It's much better to cook for yourself.

Shannon

Not sure how to do this when my man wants sweets at every meal?!? Its sheer willpower for me at this point! :ohwell:
  • twinsmommy7
    twinsmommy7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We found these awesome sweet treats that are healthy and only 100 caolories each! Try the Vita Top brand muffins. It's essentially the muffin top and there are a variety of flavors. It's an awesome treat and we don't feel guilty eating them.
  • krasay
    krasay Posts: 23
    Options
    As other's have said, what helps me most is I post what I have eaten after I had it, so I can see what I have left for the day. It helps keep me focused. I find I have worst days when I wait until the end of the day to post.

If you don't have access to the site during the day via a computer or phone, then write it down on a pad of paper and quess the calories. This will help you focus on your goals.

Also remember, you can do the exercise in the day to try to counter some of the calories.

Good Luck!