Another Noob question!

Options
Um okay I notice that most of you all have your weight loss counter in your post and usually a lil quote or something. Well I was just wondering if Im gonna have to copy and paste the code every time or is there an easier way? thanx don't giggle to loudly about my noob question lol:blushing:

Replies

• barefootfairy19
    Options
    Um okay I notice that most of you all have your weight loss counter in your post and usually a lil quote or something. Well I was just wondering if Im gonna have to copy and paste the code every time or is there an easier way? thanx don't giggle to loudly about my noob question lol:blushing:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Yeh hun click on my home, my settings, forum signature and paste your ticker code plus any quote you want then save :wink:
  • gameplayer
    Options
    Thanks! ::flowerforyou: I didn't know how to do it either . lol :blushing: :blushing:

Linda
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Sorry I was inputting my grandson's progress and forgot I was on his site. :blushing: :blushing:

Linda
  • barefootfairy19
    Options
    OOO thanx that was really helpful I don't think I could have figured it out on my own!