Using Instagram For Motivation

Does anyone use their IG for fitness motivation? As in posting their weight loss pics, food, exercise routines...

I am seeing tons of these pics and decided to create a whole new account just for my fitness pics.

Add me GettingFitWithKris and I want to add tons of others so post your names!

Replies

• Hey, Thats a great idea. I never thought about that. Good luck on your weightloss journey ;) follow me on IG and I'll follow back. Would love to make friends on this journey as well IG id ms_sarahjohnson
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    IG is my go to for any motivation when I don't feel like I can do it. MissLaaber is mine.
  • vaultgirlsam
    vaultgirlsam Posts: 28 Member
    Just made an account for this! Sammoving. How do you work this thing? :)
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Just added you. Basically, its just a picture app. You take a picture, post it, describe what you are doing in the picture and you can tag the picture beginning with a # (Hashtag) and once you click on this you will find other instagrammers you have used the same tag on their picture.

Ex. You use #TurboFire on your pic then click on it once it has been posted you will find thousands of other pics that people have posted because they are using #TurboFire also.

That's also how I am finding a lot of people to follow that are into fitness! Its great for motivation like I said!

Just made an account for this! Sammoving. How do you work this thing? :)
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    I post a lot of motivational quotes, feel free to add me
    hollydohrman
  • I just started an account. Really haven't figured it all out yet but you can add me at kimkim2014
  • msvega11
    msvega11 Posts: 3
    Follow me in IG at healthymomandwife
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    I love looking at motivation pictures. Follow me @drangonfly23