365 Days, 66 lbs, 26F 5'6 - PICS :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    WOW!! fantastic transformation! Great job! Keep up the awesome work!
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! Your story was just what I needed to read today! I'm just getting back into the "game" and need the motivation & we have almost the same sw and goal weight
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for the post! You are an inspiration to fitness, diligence, and progress.

You look amazing and have developed such a great lifestyle in the meantime! Congratulations!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations :)
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful.

I am with you on the bust reduction. I hope like heck that mine goes way down and also that I lose my double chin.

Keep it up!!!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Great job and awesome ink!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    NICE!! Incredible progress - Congrats!! Looking good girl! Keep up the awesomeness! :)
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Gah!! I'm tearing up!! I am so honored to have you as my BFP and can truly say that you have been the inspiration for me to keep going on several occasions. You are one of the most positive people I know (even in my "real life"-even though you are now in my "real life"!!!) and I admire you immensely. You look absolutely INCREDIBLE and you did it the healthy, lasting way. You are going to be a maintenance "success story" as well and I look forward to going through that journey with you as well. I think I somehow missed the 185 mark with you...it seems like the last three or four pounds have really flown off you. DUDE! You are NOT obese! You ARE a normal sized person. Wrap your head around that!! I love you and I am so happy I get to be your BFP!
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Gah!! I'm tearing up!! I am so honored to have you as my BFP and can truly say that you have been the inspiration for me to keep going on several occasions. You are one of the most positive people I know (even in my "real life"-even though you are now in my "real life"!!!) and I admire you immensely. You look absolutely INCREDIBLE and you did it the healthy, lasting way. You are going to be a maintenance "success story" as well and I look forward to going through that journey with you as well. I think I somehow missed the 185 mark with you...it seems like the last three or four pounds have really flown off you. DUDE! You are NOT obese! You ARE a normal sized person. Wrap your head around that!! I love you and I am so happy I get to be your BFP!

You are just so sweet to me BFP! I'm so happy we're making this journey together and you motivate and inspire me so much! I love you! :)
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great !!!
  • Liljopeep64
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I commend you. You have had alot of hard work to do this but it truly is amazing!!! What is the TDEE method???
  • missmae182828
    Options
    OMG!!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Keep at it lady!!
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I commend you. You have had alot of hard work to do this but it truly is amazing!!! What is the TDEE method???

Thank you! TDEE stands for total daily energy expenditure - basically how much you burn in a given day given your activity level, height, weight, age etc. Some people, myself included, prefer to use TDEE-20% to get a total number of calories to shoot for rather than using MFP's suggestion. You can find TDEE calculators online just by searching it. :)
  • mommy2sly
    mommy2sly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring. You look awesome!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yay, well done :smile:
  • Kaibrosky
    Kaibrosky Posts: 24
    Options
    congrats on your success!!! Truly and inspiration!!
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!