Any 20-30 pound losers out there!?

Options
Hey everyone, i'm on a goal to lose 20-25 lbs by June and doing well so far. Looking for other friends who are looking to lose the same. I do cardio/p90x workouts, but it doesn't matter what workout you're doing! Let's help each other out! I log in everyday.

Replies

• Dmayeroff
    Dmayeroff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 by....as soon as I can? End of 2014 for sure. Add me - I love making friends on here and sharing support!
  • Chickee8586
    Chickee8586 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Going on vacation in June and would LOVE to lose 20-30 by then.
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Goal of 25, and down 8 so far! I'm a cardio girl...mostly running. Feel free to add me!
  • nocold4me
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose 30 pounds over the next year. I am in good health and have no particular need to hurry the process, or create a false or unsustainable lifestyle. So mostly I am working to create good habits. I do about 35 min. of cardio on a stationary bike 3 to 5 times a week depending on my work schedule. I am also a fairly avid hiker for a 53 year old. Losing 25 pounds by June seems like a lofty goal but I understand that P90 X will shed the pounds from those willing to participate. Best of luck, you're a better man than I.
  • birdland33
    Options
    I'm actually at the end of weight loss; now maintaining - down 52 lbs since mid-September, now at 200 lbs even. We (my wife and I) were in a "Biggest Loser" type of competition from September to December and I finished 3rd (36 lbs), and have dropped the other 16 since the competition ended.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I only have 17 pounds to go, I have an anniversary trip on May, hope I can reach my goal by then, You can add me as a friend.
  • disneybrass
    Options
    Looking to lose another 22 lbs to get to my goal weight. I would like to do this by Sept. I am trying to change to a healthy overall lifestyle and not diet for a certain event ((although going on vacation is a good motivator)). I have had my ups & downs through my life, but now that I have hit a certain age, I have released I need to LIVE healthy. :bigsmile:
  • Vsera
    Vsera Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. My goal is 20 pounds by june also! We can do it:)
  • xmarykaterose
    xmarykaterose Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20-25 by May, June at the most! (: I hear its harder to lose if you don't have much to get rid of so it might take a little while for me haha.
  • msvega11
    msvega11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to lose 20 - 30 pounds by this summer. Add me. I can sure use friends and motivation. Also follow me on instagram @healthymomandwife :)
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    I have 20lbs to lose and I'd like to do it by mid-May. I graduate university at the end of May and I want to look great in those photos! Feel free to add me :)
  • Bride2B1103
    Bride2B1103 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking to lose 20 to get to my ultimate goal weight :)
  • katy_jane_2013
    Options
    hey im looking to lose as much as i can by June too for my holiday :) feel free to add :) 7 lb down still loads to go
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im planning on losing 20-30... so far its been a slow slow loss! how is p90x going?
  • eowyne
    eowyne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 25 by the end of June.
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    im planning on losing 20-30... so far its been a slow slow loss! how is p90x going?

P90x is great. I love the program. However, I am only doing that every other day, because I can't do it everyday with my schedule. So that''s why I mix it with cardio =)
  • laura_sally_4
    Options
    I want to lose another 26lbs to be within a 'healthy' range :)

This has to be gone by the end of june before I go travelling!
  • mamaj2ht
    mamaj2ht Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've lost 40 but my goal is to lose another 30-40. I've been having a hard time melting the lb lately, could use some buds on here!
  • tinafusaro
    Options
    Looking to loose 20-30 pounds by May 10 before my trip...
    lost 5 so far...feel free to add me.
  • LovelyChavez77
    LovelyChavez77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 , I down 2 pounds..doing t25 five days a week. I just started working out.