Salut! Hello!

Options
Im new here and first thing first. I wish you people all the best of luck - no wait- we don't need luck cause its possible if we do the right things for it. Let me rephrase that... I wish you all gd success!
:happy:

Im just here because im tired having no motivation and good ways to lose some weight. For a long time ive always been the "fat one" around my friends and all and im sick of it. Sick of pretending that im okay with it. Sick of pretending that its fine. Im not fine. And I want to change that.

And I know I will feel better because its a goal that I wanted for a long time and I want to look pretty at my graduation.

we can do this!
-xox-

LittleSkittle

Replies

• LittleSkittle
    Options
    Im new here and first thing first. I wish you people all the best of luck - no wait- we don't need luck cause its possible if we do the right things for it. Let me rephrase that... I wish you all gd success!
    :happy:

Im just here because im tired having no motivation and good ways to lose some weight. For a long time ive always been the "fat one" around my friends and all and im sick of it. Sick of pretending that im okay with it. Sick of pretending that its fine. Im not fine. And I want to change that.

And I know I will feel better because its a goal that I wanted for a long time and I want to look pretty at my graduation.

we can do this!
    -xox-

LittleSkittle
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    welcome1qc.gif
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome Little Skittle!! You're right, we can and will get healthier. Call out if you need questions asked, ect. We are all on this road together. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Linda
  • LittleSkittle
    Options
    Thanks a lot :smile: !
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome !

Aren't you going to look :smokin: hot at your graduation! :wink:

Oh yes you are !!! :happy:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome Little! This is a great place to start, LOTS of support, good ideas, healthy advice. And, for me real eye openers as to the actual calories that I'm putting in my mouth.....ack, phhhttttt, bleah, :sick: , things sometimes don't taste the same when you find out how many calories the actually have! I think I can do without that second sausage, and the second piece of toast that I had this morning when I went out with my girlfriend. Be prepared to have your mind rearranged! ( In a GOOD way :smile: )
    Ezzie
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Bienvenue! This is an amazing site and you'll do great here!! I've been on here for 8 weeks now and have lost 25lbs as of today (woot) :tongue:

Much success to you my fellow Cannuck :bigsmile:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Hey littleskittle, I graduate this time next year and I'm losing weight to look goooooooooood aswell!

Best of luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome

65461.png