Today's NSV - Impromark vs. James Bond

Options
impromark
impromark Posts: 119 Member
Today while shopping, I discovered that I fit a 32 inch waist for slacks, and 30 for jeans. I haven't been this size since freshman year of high school. And there's still a bit of flab to lose around the middle!

I remember this size because that was in 1995, when the movie "Goldeneye" came out. In the film, James Bond (as played by Pierce Brosnan) received a gadget belt for his 34 inch waist (according to Q), and I'd recently graduated up to that size. I swore then never to get bigger than James Bond - but I was wearing size 38 jeans before I got started on it.

But a serious wow for me today - I'm skinnier than James Bond. And all that stuff I bought last summer is too big for me now. At least I know what size belt to ask for at MI6!

Mark

Replies

• jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Way to go man! Congratulations.
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!! I can't imagine much flab being left on anyone who is skinnier than James Bond! Way to go.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight when I was getting too big for my 34 inch pants, and had to get a couple of 36". Being in a 30" again feels good! Well done!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WTG! Nice job :)
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @zyxst - yeah, that guy!

And to qualify things a bit - the last time I was a 34 inch waist, I didn't count the flab that was spilling OVER the beltline in all directions. Thankfully, this time around there's none of that stuff. Also, those were size 34 "relaxed" fit, i.e. baggy pants. IT's slim-fit all the way now, baby.

Thanks all! :D

Mark
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!