Les Mills Combat anyone?

Options
Hiya!

I am searching for individuals who are doing Les Mills Combat for support. This is my second round and I am having a hard time completing it. I am about to start it again and would love some friends on myfitnesspal who are also completing the schedules... doesn't matter which one. If you are please send me a friend request! Thanks!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently doing it but have done it several times - I LOVE it!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow
  • jhonanie89
    jhonanie89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I ordered it over the weekend, just waiting for it to come in now. Hopefully day 1 will be on Monday. :) I can't wait.
  • hellsbells3272
    hellsbells3272 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't sorry, but I would LOVE to do this, done it (in a fashion) before. Can you get DVDs then, you don't have to go to class for this one?
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid of Combat, T25, and P90X3.......anybody doing any one of these 3 can feel free to friend me.
    I'm actually not that picky, even if you aren't doing one of these 3, you can still friend me.
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    Options
    Been doing it for more than a year now! Love it :)
  • jencroki
    jencroki Posts: 30
    Options
    Yes they are DVD versions of Body Combat and Body Pump :) send me a message if you want/need more info. I have a challenge support group going on now too :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Bodypump 3x a week and BodyCombat the other 2.
  • iHeartGoofs
    iHeartGoofs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today, first session and I'm psyched- This is my first round though
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    I'm thinking about ordering it. I just don't know if I have enough space in my living room to do it. How much space do you need (approximately)?
  • Sbthud
    Sbthud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am currently finishing a round of Combat and gearing up to start another one with the extra workouts on April 7th. Feel free to add me, I have done Combat before and I just LOVE it!
  • Sbthud
    Sbthud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about ordering it. I just don't know if I have enough space in my living room to do it. How much space do you need (approximately)?

You don't need a whole lot, most of it is more or less within like a 5ft by 5ft square. There are some moves that have you shuffle to the right and left or back and forward. If you have limited space you can always do the shuffling part in place. Just make sure you have enough room to not kick your tv on those roundhouses. :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I Love Combat did the 30 minute one this morning because I needed the stress relief would love to help you.

Nancy
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options

You don't need a whole lot, most of it is more or less within like a 5ft by 5ft square. There are some moves that have you shuffle to the right and left or back and forward. If you have limited space you can always do the shuffling part in place. Just make sure you have enough room to not kick your tv on those roundhouses. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the insight!
  • 515513_sissie
    Options
    I have been doing combat for years and love it!!!! I do it 2-3 times per week.