Anyone done slimming world?

Options
I start the group on Tuesday night, just wondering if there's any slimming world people on here?

Replies

• ceiliflood
    Options
    Yep I am on it. I love the plan but losing slowly
  • AndreaIteka
    Options
    Yes I am !!! Ive lost half a stone with them before when I only went for three week :) I started back last week and have 2st and a half to lose before june :) I'll let u know how my weigh in goes today !! I use MFP to keep track of the calories but I barely go over because the focus on fruit and veg and limited fried/junk food has you on a low daily calorie intake ! I definitely recommend it !
  • AndreaIteka
    Options
    Yes I am !!! Ive lost half a stone with them before when I only went for three week :) I started back last week and have 2st and a half to lose before june :) I'll let u know how my weigh in goes today !! I use MFP to keep track of the calories but I barely go over because the focus on fruit and veg and limited fried/junk food has you on a low daily calorie intake ! I definitely recommend it !

down 1 and half !! great considering I went out this weekend !! :)
  • shulula
    shulula Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for 8 weeks. It's great as I don't feel hungry and its easy to stick to but the weight loss is slow - 10 pounds in 8 weeks. I'm going to try calorie counting on the plan to kick start the weight loss a bit
  • joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been on it 2.5 weeks, lost 5lbs, really pleased and enjoying what I'm eating - just joined the UK group - not sure if you wanted to do a search under groups and find some like minded SWer's. Good luck
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've just started back on doing Slimming World, but using MFP to track.

I lost quite a bit a few years back, but have put it and more back on!

I am aiming to lose 7lb a month!
  • shelley8208
    Options
    I am doing slimming world extra easy plan, how are you using this to help you track?

Shelley x
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am doing slimming world extra easy plan, how are you using this to help you track?

Shelley x

I have set my diary up for free foods, healthy extras and syns. x
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight, feel more than free to add me people!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I tried it but it didn't work for me. I know a lot of people who've lost plenty of weight on it though! One of my best friends lost (and kept off) 5st and was nominated for their Biggest Slimmer award.

I personally just couldn't deal with the fact that I was allowed unlimited amounts of pasta and rice. I lost just 2lb over 6 weeks and for 3 of those weeks I put ON weight... I have no willpower when it comes to pasta!

Good luck :)
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple of years ago and lost almost 2 and a half stone, I'm kind of following that now but also trying to stick within my calorie goal at the same time.

Good luck and feel free to add me.
  • pinkplaym4te
    pinkplaym4te Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yes i started slimming world 3 weeks ago and have lost 10 lbs so far and that included star week so its coming off really quickly, i dont have too much to lose i am a healthy B.M.I. now so only about a stone or 2 to go. Also i do it from home iv never actually been to a group. i use my fitness pal jus to log everything i have eaten so i can make sure i dont go overboard on calories too =D Good luck to u all xXx
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm following SW but not using MFP to track as I found it too distracting calorie counting as well. I found I had to completely let go of MFP and focus on the SW way and it's working for me! :) Happy to have friend requests from others following SW! Also, feel free to follow my Instagram page which I've set up to track my progress @sw_hayley xx
  • bubblyandblonde
    bubblyandblonde Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've just followed you :)
    I'm x_sjcp_x

My weigh in is tonight and I know I'm the same weight as last week which was my first weigh in, I lost 2 lbs but I am not on TOM and always put on a few lbs so really I should of lost if it wasn't for tom x
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I started SW a month ago and have lost 7lbs - would have been more but I had 2 party weekends haha. My friend who joined with me has lost 16 lbs. I never in a million years would have thought I'd be doing SW - I'm just not a 'joiner' normally, but I love it!

Edited to add: I know my ticker says 4lbs but that's cos I didn't reset it when I started SW. At my highest I was 13.9, now 13.2 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!