Feeling Like Crap

Options
I have a question about this. I know that sometimes when you change things up you get a little ill. This is like a sad, quiet, melancholy feeling. Stomach is a little off, head a little achey. Just wondering if this is the norm.
Has anyone else felt like this and did it pass or did you have to change something.
Thanx:)

Replies

• Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    my tummy has been a little off since yesterday or the day before. Maybe there's a bug going around that's unrelated to food (I hope).
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    That sounds like me when I have a hangover :laugh: there's a few bugs going around which can also cause you to feel down in the dumps! Hope you feel better!
  • pursuinghappiness
    Options
    You might be used to eating certain foods and now that are aren't, your mind and body are probably adjusting to the new life style.

Don't give up!!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    yeah went through it all, it is a change of everything including stomach reactions. Hang in there
  • twinsmommy7
    twinsmommy7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you might have a bug. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    When I get like that, I do something for me that I know will make me feel better. I know this is not normal, but in the last year, I buy myself a new "health" treat. It's not food, it's new exercise clothes, equipment or DVD. It gives me a new challenge which seems to push me past my slump. If that doesn't work, I got shopping, not to really buy anything, just to try on clothes in smaller sizes: seeing myself fit into a size I haven't in YEARS, whether it's pants or shirts, or even buttoning up a shirt :wink: , makes me feel better, I know I've been accomplishing something and it's all worth it.

And, when all else fails, my cats seem to pick up on whats wrong and will do, what I can only now term as "Stupid Kat Trix": one will chase his tail, literally doing somersaults in the kitchen until he slams head-first into the oven, or he cries until I pick him up and then he proceeds to use me as his jungle-gym; it sounds silly, but they make me laugh, and laughter is truly, the best medicine :flowerforyou:
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    great reply Rynatat!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanx :flowerforyou:
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I agree!! That was an awesome reply!! You seemed to hit on exactly what I was talking about! :) You guys are all such great friends!! Thank you:)