Back and need support!

Options
I was on here regularly, but then I got pregnant and had a baby. Now, I'm back and more motivated than ever before, but I will definitely need support! My husband has me on a challenging exercise regime, but I have a hard time watching my foods. I love my sweets! I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant, so I had to cut the sweets by quite a bit, so I need help keeping them away now that I can have them again.

My stats:

5'4"
173 lbs
25 years old

I'm looking to lost about 40-50 lbs and and get down to about 120-130lbs. Feel free to add me, the more support the better!!

Replies

• felicitykicksbutt
    Options
    Hey! I was also on MFP for a while, and stopped using it. I'm 20, and have similar fitness goals to you! Feel free to add me :)
  • rosa1122
    rosa1122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was in good shape by the summer of 2012, using this site and working out. After bulging disc and move to a diffrent country I gained 15 pounds. I'm not happy, need motivation, I don't know where to start. Maybe 15 pounds are not much for some but I'm only 5 feet tall, and I weight 130. I'm in desperate need of motivation and support .
  • bluhming
    bluhming Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me as well. I am looking to lose 10-12 pounds that seemed to creep on with grad school. would love to support you and be supported.