Sunny San Diego

Options
I will be leaving Illinois and heading to San Diego for a week. I am very excited as I will be there for business. Anybody from there knows of a good gym, please email me. thanks!!!

Replies

• dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to workout let me know.........
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! Going from one extreme to the other =] :wink:
  • dixon5000
    Options
    I know, thats the great thing about my job, I travel to warm places!!!!
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    San Deigo's awesome! And this is definitely the time to get out of IL. It's been frigid this week.
  • dixon5000
    Options
    Unless my flight gets cancelled then I may have to fly out on Monday.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mission Valley Ymca is awesome. Three locations. Also, you don't need a gym. Go hike Torrey Pines, walk the Mission beach board walk, Hike Cowles ( pronounced coals) mountain (minutes away from Qualcomm stadium). My husband and I are doing Fortuna mountain to celebrate my birthday. Mission trails regional park is just awesome. Weekend weather looks great. Sunny all weekend. Have fun while you are here. Go on yelp.com and look up some fun adventure things to do.
  • dixon5000
    Options
    Thanks for the information I will !!!!
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Have fun in San Diego! Its kinda cold here in SOCAL but the sun is always around! :)
  • dixon5000
    Options
    The weather there has to be better then the winter storms here
  • dixon5000
    Options
    Well I should be getting down with my conference each day by 400PM. Gives me time to get a good workout in. Not sure what to do afterward, maybe check out the night life.