Finally...hit that 10 lb mark

Options
Jrak1980
Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
It's been a long struggle, 2 months into it and I finally hit 10 lbs, actually 11! I know it's not much for some, but this is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I haven't seen the low 170's in probably 4-5 years. I'm so excited to see a 6 on that scale soon. I just had to post my happiness and share. The messge boards have been huge motivation for me. I'm doing this by myself so you all are my support. Thanks for everyone sharing their amazing stories..

Replies

• Kayte625
    Options
    that's awesome! i just got into the 160s myself for the first time in a looooong time and it is a good feeling! keep up the great work!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!!!! 10lbs is huge!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    10lbs is fantastic! Good for you :-)
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    11 lbs is a HUGE success! Congratulations!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait til I hit my 10 lb mark! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Um, it took me one month to lose 1 lb, even staying within my calories and working out. So 10 lbs is a LOT and it is amazing. Congratulations!

I don't even feel like my clothes are getting looser. I need something good to happen...
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i think that is amazing!!!! I'm in it over a month and am only a 7 lbs. I'll be doing the dance of joy when I hit the 10 lb. mark. Congratulations to you. :smile:
  • sabrina35
    Options
    congratulations!!! I'm waiting to hit a 6 too. I hope its real soon, i only have 3 pds before I see a 6.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    It's been a long struggle, 2 months into it and I finally hit 10 lbs, actually 11! I know it's not much for some,

Took me 4 months to loose 10 lbs!!! Good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!