Ready! Now need more *active* friends :)

Options
Kbussepl
Kbussepl Posts: 34 Member
I keep coming back and forth to MPF. It has done wonders for me in the past.

I have been waiting to log in for many days before I did a post introducing myself and asking for some friends for support!

I am on day 68 today, woohoo! So, now I need some active people to send me requests so that we can motivate each other.

Since I started my weight loss journey, I have lost about 45 pounds, though the first 10-12 happened more out of me always going between 200 and 190. I still have work to do but I am sooo proud of what of what I have accomplished so far!

I also started a blog today (www.katfitnessjourney.blogspot.ca) so feel free to check that out and follow me!

Hope to get to know some of you guys and we can all be accountable to each other :)

Also if any of you use Nike+ or instagram, feel free to add me on there also: kbussepl and @katbpz

Replies

• michelefm1l
    michelefm1l Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I agree that we all need the support and motivation!!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • wicky24
    wicky24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I think I'm on day 69 and only have 2 active friends.

Lori
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    all are welcome to add me
  • Kbussepl
    Kbussepl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    bump
  • honestyloverespect
    honestyloverespect Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. I do log in everyday, feel free to add me! ( That goes for everyone)
  • mitchdiane1964
    Options
    Add me too but I'm only on day 2!!! Could use some friends to help me get to days 68 and 69! :)
  • jennbrosnahan
    jennbrosnahan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....I am a daily logger 433 days so far...wishing everyone much success on their goals :happy:
  • PnnyLane
    PnnyLane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs about two years ago, then I let life get in the way and I put it all back on. I could also definitely use some friends on this journey, so feel free to add me too!
  • Alz4589
    Alz4589 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm happy to have more friends who are logging, feel free to add me.

The thing I like most about MFP is that it tells me how I'm doing --I'd love to know how you're doing, too! Just regular people trying to overcome and live a healthy lifestyle. Anyone who hasn't tried it might think it's easy but we all know differently! :)

Buena suerte a tod@s!