1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Replies

• christinapike2
    christinapike2 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for sharing! you look incredible!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    This is amazing!! You rock =) thank you for sharing!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Fabulous journey! You are totally inspiring.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    WOW, what an amazing transformation. You look fabulous. What a journey you have been on for the last 1000 days. Congratulations!! Best wishes for your next 1000 days.
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    wow. woooooooooooooooooooow. ps: WOW.
  • This inspires me a lot I'm an so happy for you and I hope I can do the same ^_^
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    You are amazing! I love you inspiration! Today you are 1/3 of the size you started off at! WOW!! I can even see a HUGE difference between last year and this year! Keep up the amazing work! You son look so happy in his snowshoes! I am so thankful you took this journey while he was young enough to enjoy your major changes! BLESSINGS!!!!
  • sherri103164
    sherri103164 Posts: 2 Member
    You look amazing. I need to get in the mind set that this is a life time change for my health and well being and not a quick fix.
    Thank you for the much needed inspiration.
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member

But, though I ate well most of the time, I ate too much, and too often mindlessly. I didn't move nearly as much as one should. And this limited my enjoyment of my life.

I couldn't go biking with my husband more than a couple miles without wanting to give up.
    I didn't want to go swimming at the beach because I couldn't stand being in a bathing suit.
    I didn't like going out in the summer because I didn't feel comfortable in skirts and a tank top.

This was exactly how I felt seven months ago before starting MFP! Thanks for your story!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    This:

I couldn't go biking with my husband more than a couple miles without wanting to give up.
    I didn't want to go swimming at the beach because I couldn't stand being in a bathing suit.
    I didn't like going out in the summer because I didn't feel comfortable in skirts and a tank top.
    I wasn't advancing in my career because I lacked the confidence to strive ahead.
    I declined invitations to visit old friends because I didn't want them to see how big I’d gotten.
    I avoided the camera, resulting in woefully few pictures of me with my son during his first years.

Made me tear up. I'm facing these fears as we speak. Your journey is really amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. It hit me to the core.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Best post I've seen in a long time!
  • margie10977
    margie10977 Posts: 3 Member
    I've never responded to a post before... I feel compelled to tell you that I cried reading your post. So inspiring! Great job, I am in awe.
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Amazing! Loved reading your story! I'm from MN too by the way :)
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    WOW! What an incredibly inspirational post....and the pictures were great!! You are stunning! :flowerforyou:
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    That was the awesomest success story I think I have ever read. you make eating healthy and exercising seem so black and white. Just do it and live life and results will come. Thanks you!

Also where did you get that awesome baby carrier thing for hiking?
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Amazing! Kudos to you! Proud of you fellow Minnesotan! Where in the twin cities are you?! I live in Minnetonka.
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Amazing. It can be done! And you didn't miss a day! :drinker:
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! Congrats on your awesome job, and I'm so glad I read all of that, because I needed it! Your outlook on life is amazing, and I loved reading everything you just wrote! Thank you again for sharing, and for the inspiration!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration! Amazing job!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Inspiring...thanks for sharing:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!