What motivates me! :)

Options
I'm sure that some of you are at your breaking points, wanting to give up because this is too hard. I'm right along side you! It would be fantastic to stop counting calories and just binge. Stop working out. But the thing is, this is important to me. So I figured I'd share what keeps me going on this weight loss journey.

A quote always pops into mind whenever I'm not seeing my results fast enough: Rome wasn't built in a day. It really wasn't, and neither will losing weight. It's something I have to work at and continue working at for the rest of my life.

I also quite enjoy looking at fitspo transformations on pinterest. It's so inspiring to see what these other people have accomplished and it motivates me to do the same, as well as the fitness quotes that can be located on there.

The final thing that motivates me is everybody who has ever picked on me for my weight or who wouldn't date me because I wasn't 100 pounds. Over the summer I lost 20 pounds and an old bully saw me and said "Woah Abby, you look great!" And I had never felt more proud!

So those are my motivations! Feel free to add me, maybe we can find more motivations together! :D

Replies

• jamiecarol84
    Options
    I love the motivational posts on pinterest too! Adding you! Can always use more motivating friends!