Hi I need friends

Options
Hey all!
I have recently started using the app and I am really liking it. This is the first time that I have actually stuck to a diet and fitness plan for so long. I need some friends to motivate me, please add me or message me and lets do this together?

I want to lose 50 lbs but I have set a goal of losing 20 lbs for now.

Replies

• benjapat
    benjapat Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I too need friends. I was on mfp before but got away from it and now i need to get back into it. it worked well for me and then i plateaued and then i had heart problems and now i have gained weight back and need to get back on tract.

I need someone to help me be accountable just like you. I need to lose about 100 lbs. :(
  • riahrae
    riahrae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    same for me!!!
  • okuyama
    okuyama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in too!
  • bubblebumz
    bubblebumz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let's all motivate each other. We can do this!
  • bubblebumz
    bubblebumz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't be disheartened. It's not a failure unless you give up. Your health is your priority. Stay positive!
  • mrt49b
    mrt49b Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I've been in and out of MFP like a rabbit and its hole!! LOL

Back on the wagon again ..... this time I'm going to crack the ton!

Please add me if you wish!

Cheers
    Tony
  • Mo1959
    Mo1959 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Benjapat , Bubblebumz,Okuyamaand Riahrae
    This is my 2nd week on here, i lost 5.5lbs last week, weigh in again Thurs so hoping for at least 2lbs. I always fill in my food diary even if i have something naughty it helps you understand where if you have a gain you went wrong. Being the chocoholic that i am i allow myself a cadburys freddo frog a day at 95 calories it helps keep the sugar cravings at bay as i work 12hr night shift.
    Feel free to add me as a buddy, but sometimes will not reply until stupid o clock due to shifts.lol!
  • Bonni3Jean
    Bonni3Jean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! i just started MFP up again. My first goal is to lose 15kgs. I'm doing the 30 day shred at the moment. I'm at day 3 and it is hard work. I try to put 100% into every workout and lets just say that i can hardly walk. But i'm pushing through! I kinda like the feeling of sore muscles because i know that i'm pushing myself and my body is actually changing!
    But anyway, I am really motivated at the moment and i am determined to make a life change!
  • boshka74
    boshka74 Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me to their friend list. I am happy to offer some positive words and perhaps sometimes some smart *kitten* ones.