Um.. im just trying to meet people for.. :)

Options
bpivy7
bpivy7 Posts: 13 Member
motivation, support and fun and whatnot.. ive had MFP for a while but I really just starting to use it and these groups and stuff. I think my journey would be a little easier if i had motivation from other ppl on here.. :happy:

Replies

• LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well bpivy7 I am starting my journey over and I would love if you could add me to your profile and we can movtivate and support each other through this jorney. :smile:
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You may add me of you like. I looking to lose at lesst 28 pounds. I'm doing 30 Day Shred and counting calories.
  • rubyxliii
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm new to this forum, would like to meet new friends who are interested in losing weight. My goal is to lose over 50 lbs. and I am confident in myself that I can accomplish it if I put my mind to it ;) Let's motivative each other and lose weight together!
  • CReneeA
    CReneeA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! anyone feel free to add me. I'm down to the last 20 or so pounds and looking for more friends :)
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Haloo, I am not new but it would be great to have each other for support and motivation! :)
  • Lo0n3y
    Lo0n3y Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I log daily and have been very successful using the site.
  • Lissyleeb
    Lissyleeb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im brand new to the forum... I need to lose some serious weight I need weight loss buddies..... we can inspire each other :-)
  • kathudd1
    kathudd1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Open to invites, just started getting back on track, and need to lose some. Having others around to motivate you, helps a lot