Holy Crap, IM FAT

Hello!! Im fat and need friends. Im getting all the middle aged being fat related problems....High BP, tired way to much...ect ect.

Most of all I am very sick and tired of being big!!! Im done buying bigger clothes!!!

Add me (at your own risk...lol) if you would like!!!

\m/

Replies

• missgamer84
    missgamer84 Posts: 19 Member
    I dont want to buy fat clothes anymore either! I have soooo many I love and I cant wear anymore :'(
  • I totally get it! I'm sick of buying big clothes too! It's embarrassingand difficult. I'm a nanny and the couple i work for live in a house with what seems like a million up hill steps to the front door i actually have to catch my breath before i ring the Bell. How bad is that?! Lol. Feel free to add me. maybe We can help each other. Be positive, we'll soon be strolling through the ladies department buying normal, not big clothes!! =D
  • martmart42
    martmart42 Posts: 14 Member
    I am tired of the big girl clothes too!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Good luck to you all. I'm fed up of buying the same type of clothes all the time too because I don't like how things look.

Also, don't think the OP will be strolling through the ladies department to buy clothes any time soon...
  • I hear ya!!! I am NOT going to buy anything in the next size, so it's lose weight or wear trash bags for me! :noway: