1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "Well, it wasn't all that bad reaching that summit. It’s so cliche, but the journey matters so much more than the destination. Your life is not on pause until you reach your goal weight; it’s in motion. Challenges and rewards are always right in front of you, waiting to be grabbed."

Very well written and inspiring, especially the lines above ... Love it. So applicable for any life goals. Thank you for sharing.
  • tdotdiva
    tdotdiva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and congratulations to you on such an accomplishment!

Thank you for sharing your story, it's truly motivating : )
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome!! Thank you for sharing and congratulations.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up. Seriously. This is wonderful and you should be so darn proud of yourself.
  • lindseyas1
    lindseyas1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for this! It's wonderful to see pictures of someone also my height with the same goal in mind. I was at 260 when I started a few years ago, lost 50 pounds, and then gained back 30. I am working at it again (using MFP this time!) and trying to hit 180. You are an inspiration!
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Your story was not only inspiring but entertaining and engaging! Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    So beautiful and inspiring, and an excellent reminder that the number on the scale is not what matters most. Thank you for sharing!
  • Kati3Mari3
    Kati3Mari3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow. You are such an inspiration. Coming from someone at the beginning of there long journey, you are a true role model. I plan to look back at this story in the future if I need inspiration or a reminder of just why I am here in the first place. Also reading your story with Aloe Blacc "The Man" playing on my comp at the same time was like PERFECT timing. Wow wow wow wow! Keep up the amazing work.
  • Mamba72001
    Mamba72001 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. So much wisdom in your words. Thank you for posting.
  • FitMommy_91
    FitMommy_91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am inspired..you are a great story teller your journey touched me (: keep on keepin on
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your accomplishments.Sometimes I have set backs but I always tell myself I will never give up.
  • Workingonmyway
    Workingonmyway Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So inspirational, thank you for sharing this! You're amazing!!
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow- you are amazing! And so beautiful too! Thank you for sharing your story- as a fellow tall girl it is great to see your results!
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow thats an amazing accomplishment! congrats :)
  • 2nd_Coffee
    Options
    Love everything about this! Amazing job and a big CONGRATS!
  • vicki304
    vicki304 Posts: 22
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring... :)
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW What an inspiration. I LOVE success stories and you sure are one of them! You look out-of-this-world. Pictorials are the best. I really like the way you told your story! Thanks so much for sharing your experience, strength and hope!.
  • theyearofthecat
    theyearofthecat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Glad you're enjoying your success- you deserve it!
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    VERY well done!
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!