New! would love some friends!

Options
Hi! Britney here. I am a mommy to two 5 year old twin boys and a 4 month old boy. I have post partum depression and I know the only way to get past it is to get off my behind and fix it. I would love some new friends to help keep my spirits high, motivated and to keep me going. :)

Replies

• backtome22
    Options
    Hey Brittany,
    My name is Tina and I have a 4 year old . Just went through a divorce. Up rooted my whole life to get away .. used to be a marathon runner, in 12 months I gained 75 lbs . Ready to get my life back :)
  • BritneyShea08
    Options
    I just decided for my fitness to train myself for a 5k, then hopefully 10k and a marathon. It is something I have always wanted to do. I have been divorced and remarried (I am 26) I am sorry you have to go through that. It is never easy.
  • ecoopes
    ecoopes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Britney,
    I am a Mum of 3 from Australia. Have an two school age kids and a 10 month old bub.
    I have about 10kg to lose. Just starting out.
    Feel free to add me I'm looking for friends too. :)
  • stronghealthywoman
    stronghealthywoman Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! Britney here. I am a mommy to two 5 year old twin boys and a 4 month old boy. I have post partum depression and I know the only way to get past it is to get off my behind and fix it. I would love some new friends to help keep my spirits high, motivated and to keep me going. :)

Hi Britney....I'm not a mom, would definitely would to be of help to motivate you....
    PostPartum depression has happened very close to home, both my sister and cousin experienced this after giving birth to their kids.
    I have read that broccoli, bananas, avocado, nuts (almonds, pistachios,cashews) and 5-HTP are great consume for those who are experiencing with PostPartum.

Add me if you like.
  • tlc_80
    tlc_80 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I am a mum of 3 boys ( 10, 7 and 19mths) in Australia. I am 33 yrs old and have always hated exercising and sports pretty much all physical activity. But after having my 3rd bub I have wanted to get back to my pre baby weight and shape. I am now training to do a 5k run with the help of Michelle Bridbes 12WBT:) Now I absolutely love getting up early to go for my run.

Please
    Don't
    Give
    Up
    (things will be ok)