mothers and belly rings

Options
Im finally comfortable with my body and I want to get a belly ring. I have had four kids(one being set of twins) so naturally my skin hasnt bounced back and theres some sagging. I just want to view pictures of other moms who have their bellies pierced even after having kids. Its always something I have wanted but I also dont want it to look terrible either. So please post some pix thank you.

Replies

• missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Belly ring is still in?
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Belly ring is still in?

Who said it wasn't? sheesh
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Belly ring is still in?

Why must things be "in", for one to choose to do it? What happened to just doing what you want if you like it?
    Listen, OP I say if you are comfortable with your stomach, then go for it.
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have one but I've had it since I was 16, I'm now almost 33 and with 3 kids I still have it in but I never show it off, the reason I still have it is because I like it and I don't like my belly button, do things in life because you want to not because others want you to, I say go for it xx
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and have a child...I have had a belly ring since I was in my early 20s...I don't have a pic of it specifically..but as you can see by my profile pic I show it off...no issues.

I have friends as well with them after being pregnant 3x and she shows hers off as well
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Im finally comfortable with my body and I want to get a belly ring. I have had four kids(one being set of twins) so naturally my skin hasnt bounced back and theres some sagging. I just want to view pictures of other moms who have their bellies pierced even after having kids. Its always something I have wanted but I also dont want it to look terrible either. So please post some pix thank you.

why would it look terrible?! it'll just be a bit of jewellery in your belly button... if you like your belly as it is, surely it will only make it look better?!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'll probably do it. More so for myself than anyone else. As i said its something I've always wanted.
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have one but I've had it since I was 16, I'm now almost 33 and with 3 kids I still have it in but I never show it off, the reason I still have it is because I like it and I don't like my belly button, do things in life because you want to not because others want you to, I say go for it xx

I am just curious- I've never had one - so did you have to take it out when your belly started getting big or did your stomach just adapt with it in?? I know I didn't have much skin to spare towards the 8th month lol
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'll probably do it. More so for myself than anyone else. As i said its something I've always wanted.
    [/quote

yup- do what makes YOU happy!
  • SugarBottomzes
    SugarBottomzes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Going by your profile pic, I'd say it'll look fine!

I've had 5 kids...and I have a ways to go before I'm comfortable with a belly ring, but a little saggy skin isn't going to stop me when I get there! lol If you feel good about it, then do it!
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    If you want to do it and you feel comfortable with it, do it. It is your body. You look great.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Just get it if you want. You can always take it out...
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You'll end up doing what you want in the end, but I personally took mine out after reaching a certain age. It had nothing to do with childbirth.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Your belly looks fantastic. Go for it!

I lost mine as a casualty of my last pregnancy and never put it back in. :(
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I would love to see pics too! I said if I ever got down to 125 again (which I hope to after this baby) then I'd get it done! I don't plan on showing it off - it's just something on my bucket list.
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You'll end up doing what you want in the end, but I personally took mine out after reaching a certain age. It had nothing to do with childbirth.

:wink: I support this message! IMHO belly rings are pleasing on very fit tummies and they look trashy on women over a certain age. But getting it and showing it in public don't have to go hand in hand. This is my general opinion and not directed to the OP who looks awesome.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

:wink: I support this message! IMHO belly rings are pleasing on very fit tummies and they look trashy on women over a certain age. But getting it and showing it in public don't have to go hand in hand. This is my general opinion and not directed to the OP who looks awesome.

If you got a killer body at 80 and are classy then how do you get trashy?? LOL I think it would be trashy if your overweight 1 and 2 show it off ,which, one who is that much over weight should not be wearing small swimsuits anyways!!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it done Friday. I'm rather excited. It's not to.show off. I've always wanted it. Guess you could say it's on my bucket list as well. Lol
  • robinerikson
    Options
    Go for it! You will look more fantastic with it. I'm so excited for you. Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!