The Insane Inflatable 5k

Options
http://insaneinflatable5k.com/

Has anyone else heard of this race? It's new this year and looks like tons of fun! It looks like it's basically running 5k with a bunch of cleverly designed bouncy castles thrown into the mix. Hilarious.

I'm planning on doing the Lansing, Michigan one in August.

Replies

• jencroki
    jencroki Posts: 30
    Options
    It kind of looks like the ROC race (Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge) that I'm doing in DC this summer :)...should be fun, best of luck!!!!
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am planning on doing one in Scarborough maine this September.. it looks fun. It will be my first time doing something like this. We have a group of people doing it together and we are having t-shirts made.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    see you in Lansing OP! my sister, sister-in-law and a few others are all in the 11am charity run.
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This looks like a blast... I may try to do the Atlantic City one in August.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    see you in Lansing OP! my sister, sister-in-law and a few others are all in the 11am charity run.

Awesome! I haven't registered yet, but plan on entering a team very soon. I have several friends and family members who want to do it!
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for the one in Dartmouth after doing the Renegade Playground on Cape Cod this month. So much fun.