Morning!

Options
Heyy.

New to the message boards, been using the fitnesspal app on my phone for the past two weeks. Thought I'd check out the message boards because I'm having trouble with loosing the weight. I'm eating healthily and watching my calorie intake but nothing seems to be coming off :( Stuck at the 16 stone mark and it's so frustrating! Today, I've decided that a 45 minute walk at 7pm and at LEAST 2 litres of water will be added to the routine to see if that makes a difference.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Singlejules
    Singlejules Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I know what you mean. I was suck for a few weeks then last week 6lb came off. lol Don`t know how. Didnt do anything different.
    This week I stayed the same, but my clothes are falling off me.
    Yes i agree plenty of water and walking is good too. I use the dog to make me walk. lol
    I have also dropped my calories from 1400 to 1350 to see if that will help. I don't eat the extra calories that I got by exercise either.
    You will find something that works for you.
    Also remember although 1lb of fat weighs the same as 1lb of muscle, muscle is denser so where you may not lose weight measure yourself as the inches may be coming of instead. :) Good luck.
  • AstroNatx
    AstroNatx Posts: 20
    Options
    Haha yeah having a dog is good for that! I usually take her to the park and let her run about, but walking with her will help me too!
    Yeah I've heard people say that it might be the muscle instead of fat, but to be honest, I'm not actually doing any vigorous exercises so I don't know how that would be possible :\ My only real exercise is walking as I'm a waitress, but even that's a part time thing. I'll wait it out and see what happens, definitely not giving up! Also well done on your loss!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    keep up the walking, it is definitly a benefit and will probably turn into something more vigorous. Definitly measure..just because the scale isnt moving doesnt mean you arent losing.

make sure your honestly tracking your food..in the beginning it can be a little bit of a challange to find the sweet spot calorie wise, so be prepared to adjust up or down and monitor a couple of weeks to see if changes occur.

Either way dont give up!