protein shakes

Options
Im drinking maximuscle promax daily and i feel a lot more bloated so im guessing it is down to the shake, has anyone else had this problem? and if so what protein did you switch too?

Replies

• chazza55
    chazza55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i tried Promax Diet a couple of yrs back.....horrible stomach cramps and bloatedness.

Now using theproteinworks diet whey complex or Sci-Mx Diet and all is good...........(in the UK)
  • issieGC
    issieGC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The protein works all the way!

Only shakes/supplements ive ever used that havent caused bloating & discomfort... and ive tried alot!
  • ttylxox13
    Options
    cool looks really good but does it really work
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I don't typically use protein shakes at all. If I can get my protein for the day from other sources, I don't use it. If I do have to use a protein supplement due to time restraints or a poorly planned day, I use Optimum nutrition in milk.
  • Trukngrl
    Trukngrl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Trutein Trutein Trutein... I can't say enough about it
    Delicious flavors, 3 protein sources, no 'proprietary' ingredients list, you know what you consume
    Great with water or other mixers, awesome to include in recipes - curlsandwhey.com

Search it (here or on the net) you will find nothing but other positive feedback about it.